Speaking & Seminars

Escape:  Going Over the Cubicle Wall

A Coaching based solution to stagnation in the corporate environment.

In today’s workplace there are a growing number of employees who are dissatisfied with either their current employment and/or their current profession.  This state has been described as ‘disengaged’.  A recent Gallup poll reports only approximately 28% of the workforce is ‘engaged’ or actively working for the advancement of the company that employs them.   This leaves 72% either ‘disengaged’ or ‘actively disengaged’.  These are the people this seminar addresses.  The disengaged employee not only does not actively contribute to their employer (estimates are as high as $375 billion in unrealized profits), but is also unfulfilled and in many cases not too happy with the situation.  Industry focus is on re-engaging employees in company goals.   Our coaching focus is on discovering and engaging the client in the goals and dreams that move and inspire them.


The Mindfulness Of Aging

Non-denomination based introduction to Mindfulness Meditation.  Geared towards adults and seniors.


* These workshops can be tailored to specific audiences and organizations and typically run from one to three hours.

Replica Louis Vuitton Trotteur Beaubourg Cheap Louis Vuitton Keepall 60 With Shoulder Strap Buy Louis Vuitton Neo Papillon PM Louis Vuitton Card And Notes Holder Outlets Louis Vuitton Clutch Monogram Etoile Outlets Louis Vuitton Bergamo PM Outlets Buy Louis Vuitton Totally MM Cheap Louis Vuitton Thames PM Louis Vuitton Citadine PM Outlets Sells Louis Vuitton Round Key Holder GM Louis Vuitton Sevigne PM Sale Louis Vuitton Pochette Saint Louis Sale Cheap Louis Vuitton Marie Lou Long Wallet Louis Vuitton Igor Store Louis Vuitton Souverain Outlets Louis Vuitton Patti Noe Sale Buy Louis Vuitton Ribera MM Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 With Shoulder Strap Store Cheapest Louis Vuitton Speedy 40 Cheap Louis Vuitton Totally MM